Here you find an overview of all KnightFight servers.
KnightFight DE Server
- Server 1: https://de1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 2: https://de2.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 3: https://de3.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 4: https://de4.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 5: https://de5.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 6: https://de6.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 7: https://de7.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 8: https://de8.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 9: https://de9.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 10: https://de10.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 11: https://de11.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 12: https://de12.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 13: https://de13.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 14: https://de14.knightfight.moonid.net
- Server 15: https://de15.knightfight.moonid.net (12.12.2019 Trutzberge)
There are also International Servers that are available to everyone in the English language:
- Internationaler Server 1 (INT)
- Internationaler Server 2 (INT)
- Internationaler Server 3 (INT)
- Internationaler Server 4 (INT)
Besides the German servers, there are also non-German speaking servers. Some of the countries already have several servers, like Italy or Spain.
- Spain: https://es1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Italy: https://it1.knightfight.moonid.net
- England https://uk1.knightfight.moonid.net
- USA https://us1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Netherlands https://nl1.knightfight.moonid.net
- France: https://fr1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Portugal: https://pt1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Turkey: https://tr1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Russia: https://ru1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Poland https://pl1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Brazil: https://br1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Greece https://gr1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Sweden https://se1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Denmark https://dk1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Romania https://ro1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Czech Republic https://cz1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Slovakia https://sk1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Hungary https://hu1.knightfight.moonid.net
- Bulgaria https://bg1.knightfight.moonid.net
Questions about the servers
Here you can find frequently asked questions about the servers.
- No one can answer the question when a new server is started. Not even the forum team. There are several factors depending on whether a new server starts or not.
- The number of players has nothing to do with whether a server starts or not. (See also here)
= Change of server
You cannot switch between servers with your account or have them imported to other servers, because the servers are independent worlds in their own right and not connected to each other. Some kind of switching is therefore not possible.
Premium transfer between servers
This is also not possible. You must make a premium exchange by giving a player the code for server X and then getting a code for server Y from that player. KnightFight or Redmoon Studios is not liable for such an exchange!
Pass on MoonCoins
What would be possible, is that you MoonCoins buys these but then under Payment "as a voucher" before the purchase marked. You will then receive a code by e-mail, you can then pass this code on.
- see also passing on MoonCoins